Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wii Reset

A little earlier when I was starting to get bored out of my mind, I decided that I would play my Wii. I pulled out my orange mushroom chair, and hit the power button on the Wii, and ...... nothing. I unplugged it, then plugged it back in and still... nothing. crap. Did the last power outage kill my Wii? I frantically started my latop and went to nintendo's site to see if there was anything I could do, and luckily I found this:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/power.jsp#no_power

Apparently if the power doesn't come on, unplug everything from the wall and the back of the Wii for at least 90 seconds, then just plug the AC adapter and the sensor bar in, then see if the power light comes back. Thankfully mine did, and I finished the 50cc cup in Mario Kart. Whew :-).

1 comment:

prin said...

Amber, I just wanted to come over here and thank you for the google analytics info...I thanked you on Heather's site but didn't know if you would get it. By the way I love the title of your site. I was born and raised in Mississippi but I still feel that way :)