Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Hububby!

Happy Birthday to my dear husband, who is putting up with me being so far away because of this stupid job. I hope you enjoy the present I got you (because he hasn't received it yet, I can't post what it is - just in case he checks), and there will be more when I come visit at the end of the month!

Here's what I wish for you today:

  • That the puppies give you giant slobbery kisses (oh wait, they do that every day).
  • If you go golfing, that you do well (I can hope any way).
  • That you get your present in the mail! (dang post office)
  • That you enjoy your present!
  • That your day is full of smiles and fun.
  • That my mom bakes you the most chocolately cake you can handle, because hey, it's your birthday but once a year, and chocolate allergies can be ignored.
Love you!

No comments: