Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Present

Now that Justin received his present, I can let you know what it is!

I ordered some fantastic cookies from a lady on etsy (http://www.etsy.com/), and had them shipped right to Justin at work. He received them at 9 this morning, so it was one day late, but close enough :-).

These are what I got him:


Don't they look FANTASTIC? Each one is apparently the size of a CD and is super thick. It took him about an hour to munch on one - which means hopefully, there will still be at least one left for me to eat when I visit him in a few weeks (because you can freeze them).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh those look so good! My hubby's bday is this friday (15th). He always wants a cheesecake, but I could put the cookies on top of the cheesecake. =D Yum.