Monday, August 18, 2008

Owwwwwww

Well, of course after the ride yesterday, I was feeling pretty good (other than the whole heat sickness episode). Today? Well, let's just say, it feels like I played Wii for 24 hours then ran a few miles... or something like that. I don't know what it feels like to run a few miles, since I'd be more likely to knock my eye out or something. But I do know hurt, and boy, is my body sore. I do have one weird sore spot, but it'd probably be TMI if I told you, so I'll spare us the humiliation and just tell my husband later (not that he can do anything for me, since he's still 600 miles away...)

Oh well, I'd do it again if I had the chance!

1 comment:

Stickman said...

saturday i put over 380 miles on the bonneville.
and i have some soreness that i do not need to describe, just like you!
oh, and the hububby has not discussed soreness with me at all, so don't worry about that.
my name is paul, and that's between ya'll!