Monday, April 28, 2008

Moonbeam

I currently have 3 guinea pigs - Lightning, Peanut Thunder, and Moonbeam. I will tell you about Moonbeam today.

I got Moonbeam (along with her late sister, Sunshine) from a grad student who was moving from Pittsburgh to Florida and would barely be able to afford rent & food for herself, let alone 2 guinea pigs. She had posted to a guinea pig group that I am still on to this day (I actually became one of the owners), and Justin agreed to let me get them.
Moonbeam is around 5 years old, and is a sweet girl - as long as she's living by herself. She was actually agressive to her sister, Sunshine, so we had to permanently separate them. She is a TSW (TortioseShell & White) American and weighs in at just under 3lbs. She loves to lay in her pink pigloo and eat celery.

No comments: