Friday, June 20, 2008

Burger King: Revisited

Lately I've been seeing commercials for Burger King's new Mini Shots (or whatever they're called). Last night I was working late (ugh) and didn't feel like cooking, so I threw caution to the wind and went to Burger King. You can order 2 mini burgers for $1.29, or a 6 pack meal for $5.59 (plus $0.50 for cheese). If you remember from my last visit to Burger King, I was less than impressed (okay, grossed out).

I got the 6 pack partly because I figured I could eat the leftovers for lunch today, and also because I didn't know you could just buy a 2-pack until AFTER I was driving away :-).

I would have taken a picture, but I was damn tired last night, and um, the leftovers are still in my fridge at work *sigh*. I'm hungry and tired today too. Let me tell you, these burgers, compared to the Steakhouse Burger, are FANTASTIC. They're not nearly as squishy as Krystal burgers, but they are a little bigger (and meatier). I'd say if you had 2 (or 6) kids, the mini burgers would be a good size. I ate two was was adequately filled.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm going to have to see if we have those in my area, I haven't seen any commercials for them. Tiny sandwiches seem to be all the rage these days.