Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Winter, please come back!

So this past weekend it was beautiful and HOT out. While it was nice, there are several reasons I want winter to return:

1. I was pregnant the whole winter. While it was nice I wasn't huge during the hot sticky summer months, I ski in the winter! I missed the whole downhill skiing season! Guess I'll just have to plan my next pregnancy better ;-).
2. I live in the ghetto. The cold and snow kept people indoors. For example:
  • Sunday night after we got home from Cleveland, I was finishing feeding Alex and heard a commotion outside. As I was burping him, I was going from window to window trying to find what was going on. There were probably 50 people in the street screaming and yelling at each other, blocking traffic on my road. I was seriously getting ready to call the cops when they got out of the road and seemed to calm down. I don't really want to be "that" person, but I totally will. Black people are afraid of my dogs, and I'm not afraid to use that to my advantage. (But seriously, has anyone ever heard of a beagle attacking someone? I didn't think so).

No comments: