Thursday, March 12, 2009

Best. Diet. EVER

Not that I've ever dieted or anything (heck, I never even owned a scale until my husband's aunt & uncle died, and he "inherited" it).

Alex is 11 days old. In those 11 days, I've lost 30 pounds so far. Thirty freaking pounds! Last week I was able to "fit" into my regular jeans, but I had quite the muffin top going. This morning I put on my maternity pants and took the dogs for a walk. I practically walked out of my pants! I think I'm down to one actual pair of jeans that I can wear - my "shopping" maternity jeans that have the extra supportive band at the top that gives me a weird indent halfway up my stomach, but my pants stay ON dang it! I think I'm going to have to pull out my regular jeans again and see if I'm any less banana nut-like. Hopefully the weight keeps coming off, and maybe I'll even eventually be a whole size smaller! That would be nice.

No comments: